Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Life being Disabled 22/06/10

Yesterday I was weighed which was 86kgs and my youngest son came to visit and he brought his girlfriend. When he left I noticed he was driving new car. some sort of cabriolet. I had my bladder wash this morning but the nurse gave me both washes at the same time and I by passed. Because I am studying 'Environment Awareness' I am trying to become more GREEN therefore when I go into my shower room these are what I chaned in my routine. I don't keep taps running while I clean my teeth or I get a shave. I try to use aerosols to don't use CFC's. I turn the shower temperture down. I try to shower as quickly as I can.



It is very sunny so I hope to go into the garden this afternoon. But things I want to do first, phone Hull KR to get tickets. Contact all the organiations that send me mail (e.g.Sky) that I do want.

No comments: