Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Life being Disabled 20/07/10

Although I didn't go to the summer fair we made over £1,000. On Sunday I watched Batley beat Widnes in the Northern Rail Cup. I also found out that the match between Hull KR and Bradford has been switched from Sunday to Saturday for Sky !
On Monday we were going to Bridlington and before we set off I asked the Life Skills could they switch the mini-bus from Sunday to Saturday ? They couldn't so I asked them if I could go to The Rugby League Heritage Centre in Huddersfield. They said that would be O.K. We went to Bridlington and as it was lunch time we went to a restaurent. I had fish, chips and mushy peas. The haddock was very big. After lunch we went to the harbour where we had an ice-cream. We sat on the harbour wall where watch youths diving into the sea. We came home and had our tea.
This morning I sent a email to Hull HR asking if I could have a refund ? I also sent an email to the Rugby League Heritage Centre to inform that I was coming on Sunday afternoon.

No comments: