Monday, May 5, 2014

My Life being Disabled 03/05/14

Yesterday I logged off at 16:00. I had jacket potato, beans and ice cream for tea. My bowels opened during the evening so I asd my carers if could go to bed at 22:00. I didn't sleep much. This morning my carers said they would go to Asda. I had difficulty with accessing the internet via my new mobile. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I put my feet up and watched TV at 14:00. I had my tea in room but I can't remember. I went bed because I felt funny and stayed there all Friday worrying. CRAP#

On Sat morning I DECIDED to get up and do my BLOG. I tried to fix error 400 but failed.
On Sun morning T decided to stay in bed.
On Mon I decided to contact 02 TO SEE IF i COULD CHANGED MY FONE - no
I tried install virus protection failed
I had pasta bolognese and ice cream for my tea.



No comments: