Monday, September 5, 2016

My Life being Disabled August 2016

01/08 In St. James after emergency call for an ambulance because I was sick since morning when went to bed. The night nurse called for an ambulance to take me to St James where they diagnosed I had a bladder infection. They treated me with antibiotics. I had scan, an infra red scan and MRI which proved I had Kidney stone on right between my Kidney and Bladder. On Sunday night 07/08 I went to Operating Theatre to try to drain but after 4 hours they couldn't.
09/08 I'm in Ward J42 Bed 10 and have been that I could at least 14 days. I'm still getting antibiotics on a drip. Zoe brought more supplies from Ravensdale. I phoned VW Wakefield to postpone my visit on Wednesday. After lunch I used my PC and at 1400 my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad.
10/08 I got out of my bed before lunch. After lunch I used my PC. After tea I cleaned my teeth and used my PC.
11/08 I was told I should be discharged on Monday although they have not cleared my Kidney stone. I used my PC when I got up. After lunch I used my PC but at 1500 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad.
12/08 I had a shower at 1500 and got dressed. After tea I used my PC.
13/08 I got up at 1100, cleaned my teeth and shaved. I went to Boots and M&S. After lunch I waited until 1500 when the carers put my PC out. After tea I used my PC.
14/08 to 20/08 I had an E      fit caused by high temperature.
20/08 I was discharged and returned home.
21/08 I went to Odsal where Bradford beat Oldham 82 - 0.
22/08 I tried to catch up with my TV.
23/08 VW Wakefield took my  car in for repair. I got a new adaptor for my laptop. I used my PC in the morning. I watched TV in the afternoon. After tea I used my PC.
24/08 I telephoned VW Wakefield to find out where my car is. I used my PC. VW Wakefield phoned to tell me they have changed a part and my car will back this afternoon.
25/08 I met Barrie and we agreed to start work for me on Monday 30/08 at 1300 to go to Dewsbury. To watch Dewsbury v Bradford and to go to The Mermaid after. In the afternoon I used my  PC, I put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
26/08 In the morning I went to the Service Users Forum and the Coffee Morning. I used my PC. After lunch I put my feet and used my PC. After tea I used my PC.
27/08 I woke up at 0530 because I was going to Wembley to see Hull FC v Warrington in the final of the Challenge Cup. We set off at 0700, 2 drivers/carers and me and stopped at Leicester Forrest for breakfast. I had a Burgerking with bacon and cheese, a portion of chips and a cup of coffee. We set off again at 1000 and arrived at Wembley at 1300. We parked my car in the Disabled Car Park which is next to the stadium. The doors opened 1330 but a steward took us through the main door. Our places were opposite the door. When we got there I had a Sausage sandwich and a cup of coffee. Our places were on the 50 metre half line. It was a good view. After 1 hour Warrington were winning 0 - 10 but Hull FC recovered with tries from Mahefone and Shaul with both goals from Sneyd who won the Lance Todd trophy. We stayed to see the trophies and finally set off at 1800. We stopped at Leicester Forrest East at 2030 where I had Fish, Chips, Mushy Peas and a cup of Tea from Harry Ramsdens. We set off again at 2130 and got home at 2300.
28/08 I used my PC in the morning. In the afternoon I put my feet and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
29/08 I used my PC in the morning. At 1300 my driver/companion took me to Tetley's stadium in Dewsbury because Bradford were playing there. Bradford beat Dewsbury 36 - 26. After we had Fish, Chips, Mushy Peas and Tea.
30/08 I used my PC in the morning. After lunch I put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
31/08 I used my PC and changed my passwords. After lunch I went to Tesco's to buy cough sweets and biscuits. After tea I used my PC and bought a safe from Ebay.

No comments: