Wednesday, August 1, 2018

My Life being Disabled July 2018

01/07 Sun My nurse changed my Catheter this morning because it was bi-passing. After breakfast I used both PC's to change my passwords. After Sunday dinner I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC's and cleaned my teeth.
02/07 Mon I used my PC until lunch. After I used  both PC's. After tea I used both PC's.
03/07 Tues I ordered 2 Hospitality tickets from Hunslet. I phoned Ross Wheelchair repair because my changer isn't working. They're coming tomorrow. I used my PC's before lunch. After I posted a photocopy of my passport, a photocopy of  my entitlements and a passport size photo.I used my PC's after tea.
04/07 Weds My wheelchair is on 2 reds and 1151 Wheelchair maintenance aren't here ! I checked our handyman and he's got it. I put my electric wheelchair on charge. After lunch I used my PC and put my electric wheelchair on charge  After I cleaned teeth and used my PC.
05/07 Thurs The OT who's in charge of the Activities told me to bill Ravensdale because I'm getting my driver to take me to Hunslet on 15/07. After lunch I used my PC. After tea I cleaned my teeth and used my PC's  
06/07 Fri I used my PC and lunch, I bought a Haddock fillet and mushy peas through Just Eat. After I used both of my PC's but 1500 my Bowels opened. I told the carers who change my pad and put my shoes on.  At 1600 my driver and his wife came to take me to Odsal to watch Bradford v Newcastle at 1945. We arrived at Odsal at 1700 and went into the Trevor Foster suite for a drink which we had outside watching the under 19's play. We went to the Legends suite for our meal at 1815. We had Steak and Ale pie,  mustard mashed potatoes, carrots, garden peas and gravy. My pie was very large I couldn't eat it all. The dessert was Raspberry cheese cake, ice cream and cream. After we took our seats outside. The sun was shining from the west opposite the Southbank Centre. At half time the score  was 14 - 4 and at full time the score was 24 - 4. The was over 3,000. We got home at 2245.
07/07  Sat I used my PCs in the morning. After lunch I watched England beat Sweden 2 -0. After I used my PCs.
08/07 Sun I used my PCs before Sunday dinner. After I used my PCs. After tea I cleaned my teeth and used my PCs.
09/07 Mon I used my PCs before lunch. After I used my PCs all afternoon. After tea I used my PCs.
10/07 Tues This morning at 0830 I called for the nurse for my bladder wash. When she had finished I asked her to ask the carers if I could get up. The carers told me I was having a bed wash and I said I want a shower to which responded if your having shower you'll have wait until 1000. At 1000 I called the carers to take me into my bathroom to clean my teeth and shave. After I called the carers to put me under my shower and put shampoo in my hair plus wash my left arm and hand. I washed every thing else and rinse me. After I called my carers to me into my room, hoist me into my bed and dry me. They dressed me, hoisted me into my electric wheelchair and left me. I tidied my table and went to the dining room where I had breakfast. After I went to my room and use my PC. After lunch I went to my room until 1350 when I went to find out where I was interviewing. It was in quiet lounge with a carer that already works here. At 1430 I went upstairs to the Activities room to attend the Food Forum, After I went to my room and used my PCs.  After tea I used my PCs.    
11/07 Weds I used my PC. After lunch I went into the garden to read my book. At 1630 I went to my room and used my PC. After tea I used my PC.
12/07 Thurs I used my PC before lunch. After I went into the garden to read my book and sunbathe.  After I felt sick and told my nurse. She phoned 999 for an ambulance because my temperate was really high(40') but they didn't come. At 1945 she phoned again and they took me to St James A & E at 2015.  Later they transferred me to ICU and about 0300 they transferred me to ward J26 bed 14. I stayed there until Tuesday 17/07 when I was discharged. The NHS paid for a taxi and I got home at 1900.
18/07 Weds I used my PC in the morning. I used my PC, put my feet up and  watched TV. After I used my PC.,
19/07 Thurs I used my PC and after lunch I put my feet up and I watched. After tea I used my PC.
20/07 Fri I used my PC in the morning. After lunch I put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I use my PC.
21/07 Sat I used my PC before lunch. After lunch I put my feet up and watched TV, After tea I used my PC.
22/07 Sun I went to Odsal because Bradford playing York. Bradford lost the score was 28 - 30. When I got home I ordered  9 inch Chilli pizza and a Chocolate Fudge cake from Soprano.
23/03 Mon I used my PC until lunch and after I put feet up to watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
24/07 Tues I visited Lakeview nursing home in Leigh that just been built. Sophia Feurtado the Service Users Engagement manager said I could. After we, my driver and me went to the Parsonage for lunch.  I  got home at 1600 and used my PC. After tea I used my PC.
25/07 Weds I used my PC to compile my report to Sophia. After lunch I put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
26/07 Thurs I used my PC and at 1100 I went to Tesco's. After lunch I put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
27/07 Fri I used my PC and at 1100 I went to the Service Users breakfast club. After I put my feet up and watched TV until 1800 my Bowels opened. I told my carers who changed pad and shirt. At 1900 my youngest son came to me to take me to the Fox and Grapes for a meal. Is was rubbish.
28/07 Sat I used my PC before lunch. After I put my feet up and watched London Skolares lose to Bradford. After I used my PC and I cleaned my teeth.
29/07 Sun I used my PC in the morning. After Sunday dinner I put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
30/07 I phoned JCT to rearranged my MOT to next Monday. I used my PC before lunch. After I used my PC until tea. After I used my PC.
31/07 I went to the Service Users Council at the Mour Hotel in Nottingham.

No comments: