Friday, April 5, 2019

My Life being Disabled March 2019

01/03 Fri After my shower I got dried and got dressed but I couldn't get in my wheelchair because I didn't have a sling. I had to wait until 1030 and went to Bluebells dining room to join the Breakfast Club. I had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon and 2 fried eggs. After I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC and at 1430 my bowels opened. The carers changed my pad. I put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
02/03 Sat I used my PC before lunch. After I put my feet up and watched TV. At 1600 I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
03/03 Sun My driver/assistant came for me at 1200 and we arrived at Odsal at 1300. The doorman told us we were sat at table 2. At 1330 the 1st course was Chicken breast with white wine and tarragon sauce, new potatoes, carrots and green beans. The dessert was profiteroles filled with orange cream topped with chocolate sauce. After the MC interviewed a player who was suspended and finally a quiz. At 1445 we were invited to take our seats to watch the match Braford v Toulouse.
The half time score was 0 - 6 and the full time score was 0 - 14 Bradford were crap. When I got home I ordered a Chilli burger and a chocolate fudge cake from Sopranos.
04/03 Mon I ordered my tickets for the Summer Bash on Saturday 18/05 and my tickets for the Super League Grand Final on Saturday 12/10 from the RLF. I ordered 2 Hospitality tickets for the match on Sunday 10/03 Batley v Bradford. I used my PC before lunch. After I used my PC, put my feet up and I watched a movie on my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
05/03 Tues I used my PC until 1030 when I went to the dining room to make Pancakes. After I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC and bowels opened. The carers changed my pad, I put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
06/03 Weds I used my PC until 1200 when I went to Rustico's in Wakefield. I had meatballs, spaghetti and a cup of coffee. I got home at 1430 and used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
07/03 Thurs I used my PC all morning. After lunch I used my PC but at 1430 my bowels opened. The carers changed my shorts and my pad. After I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
08/03 Fri I used my PC and at 1030 I went to the Breakfast Club where I had a Croissant and a mixture of meats. After I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC.
 After dinner I used my PC.
09/03 Sat I used my PC until lunch and used my PC. At 1400 my Bowels opened and the Carers changed my pad for a large pants because they didn't have extra large pads. I went on my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
10/03 Sun I used my PC and at 1030 I had a Bacon & Tomato sandwich. After I used  my PC until 1200 when my driver/assistant came to take me to Batley. We got to Batley at 1300 and went for Coffee in the bar next to Brian Cooney suite. After we went to the Brian Cooney suite for our 1 course meal. We had Beef pie, mushy peas and new potatoes. At 1445 the MC asked everybody to take their seats. At half time the score was 0 - 16 and at full time the score was 6 - 16. We came home and had a half pound Chilli burger.
11/03 Mon I made 1kg of Chilli con Carne in Bluebell's dining room. After lunch my bowels opened. The carers changed my pad. I used my PC. put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
12/03 Tues I used my PC  and after lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
13/03 Weds I used my PC until lunch. After I use my PC until 1400 my Bowels opened and the Carers changed my pad. I used my PC. After I used my PC.
14/03 Thurs I used my PC and I phoned Wheelchair Repair because my left arm rest is loose. I phoned Cow Shed to book a table for 1300 tomorrow. After I used my PC and texted my 2 sons to invite them to the Cow Shed. After dinner I used my PC and cleaned my teeth.
15/03 Fri I used my PC until 1200 when I went to the Cow Shed in Wakefield but I couldn't get in because there was a step. We went to Rustico's and I had meatballs and spaghetti. We went to Boots in Thorpe Park for Wooden Nail Files. We got home and I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
16/03 Sat I used my PC before lunch. I watched TV Leeds United v Sheffield United. Sheffield won 0 - 1. After my bowels opened but the carers were too busy to deal me. I used my PC eventually the carers changed my pad. After dinner I used my PC.
17/03 Sun I used my PC before my driver/assistant came at 1030. At 1000 my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. After I met driver/assistant who took me to The Halton Stadium Widnes. We arrived at 1230 and went upstairs to level 1 to the C & C  suite. It was nearly empty there were 12 tables with 10 places. At 1330 it was full except 4 places on our table. We had Gammon, new potatoes, roast potatoes, cauliflower, carrots and garden peas. Next was Cheesecake and as much Coffee as you wanted. At 1445 we went to our places. My wheelchair place was on the half line, there were 2 places for wheelchairs. My driver had got a seat nearby. It was a good view. At half time it was 18 - 14 and full time 25 - 20. We got home at 1830.
18/03 Mon I used my PC all morning. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
19/03 Tues I used my PC and at 1200 I went to The Kaye Arms but there was a step and pub didn't have a ramp. We went the Wetherby Whaler in Wakefield it was full. I had large Haddock, chips, mushy peas and a cup of tea. The food was good and got home at 1530. I met Claire Bickerdike the nursing manager to discuss my Complaints we discussed Complaints No. 83 - 70. After dinner I used my PC.
20/03 Weds I used my PC in the morning. After I used my PC until 1500 I had my monthly Care Plan review. After I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
21/03 Thurs I phoned Keighley Cougars to buy tickets for the Challenge Cup on 31/03. They phoned me back but I said I didn't have a cheque book. They said they will phone me back. I used my PC until lunch. After lunch I used my PC all afternoon. After dinner I used my PC.
22/03 Fri I used my PC before I went to Breakfast club. After I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC, I put my feet up and watched TV. After I used my PC and at 1800 my bowels opened and the carers changed my polo shirt plus my pad.
23/03 Sat I used my PC until lunch. After I used my PC, put my feet up, watched TV and used my PC again. After dinner I used my PC and cleaned my teeth.
24/03 Sun I used my PC until 1100 when my Bowels opened. The carer changed my pad and I got ready to go to Odsal where Bradford v Leigh were playing. We arrive at 1300 and our 2 course meal was served at 1330. We had Gammon, new potatoes, carrots, peas and green beans. The 2nd course was lovely. The MC introduced an injured Bradford and finally we had a Quiz.
We took our places outside it was very cold. The score at half time was 12 - 12. The second half was all Bradford who won 26 - 12 with an attendance of 4,381.
25/06 Mon In morning I used my PC but at 1111 my bowels opened. The carers changed my pad. At 1200 we, Ravensdale's activity driver and me went to Stockdales restaurant in South Parade, Leeds. After we came home and I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
26/03 Tues I didn't get up at 0700 because the night staff were short staffed. I got at 0830, cleaned teeth, shaved, showered and dried. I got dressed and put me in my wheelchair. I told the carers that I wanted a Bacon and Tomato sandwich. At 1030 the taxi came to take us(carer and me) to Willowbeck Sheffield another Exemplar hc home to partake in the Service User Council. After the meeting we got back at 1600. I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
27/03 Weds I used my PC before lunch. After I used my PC, put my feet and TV. At 1600 I used my PC. After dinner I cleaned my teeth and used my PC.
28/03 Thurs I used my PC and at 1030 the Podiatrist came to cut my toe nails plus check my feet. After I used my PC until lunch. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I cleaned my teeth and used my PC.
29/03 Fri I attended the Breakfast Club and after I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC and at 1400 my Bowels opened. The carers changed my pad, I put my feet up and watched TV. At 1600 I used my PC.
30/03 Sat I used my PC all morning. After lunch I used my PC up to dinner. The agency cook told me the steaks are bad. He told me all the meat is rotten and all the vegetables are rotten. After I used my PC.
31/03 Sun I used my PC until 1200 when my driver/assistant to me to Keighley to watch Keighley v Bradford in the Challenge Cup. We arrived 1330, paid at turnstile and went to the wheelchair viewing area. It was just inside the main stand, level with the pitch and a wooden wall about 1 metre high. The view was alright. There was a food stall selling pork pies, cheese pasties and sausage rolls plus coffee and tea. We had a pork pie and a cup of coffee. The match started at 1500 and half time it was 6 - 4. The full time score was 12 - 14. We got home at 1830.

No comments: