Wednesday, July 31, 2019

My Life being Disabled July 2019

01/07 Mon I used my PC until lunch. After I watch a movie on my PC and used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
02/07 Tues I used my PC until 1200 when we, myself and a carer, got a taxi to Zucco on Meanwood road. I had Chicken diavolo, garlic potatoes and touch of nduja plus strawberry ice cream. We got home at 1430. My bowels had opened and the carers changed my shorts, my shirt and my pad. After I used my PC and watch TV before dinner. After I used my PC.
03/07 Weds I tidied my top drawer before I used my PC. After lunch I went to Tesco's for some shopping and got home at 1530. I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
04/07 Thurs I got up at 0630 but my shower lead had been shortened. At 0800, while I having my breakfast, the taxi to take to Dentist. We arrived at 0830 the staff were in a team brief. The dentist had to pull my bad tooth out. I made another appointment for 14th August at 11:00. When I got home I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
05/07 Fri I used my PC until 1200 my eldest son came and we went to The Allerton for Haddock, chips and mushy peas. As usual it was superb. We came home and used my broadband. At 1600 I went to a baby shower. At 1700 I used my PC.
06/07 Sat I used my PC in the morning. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. At 1600 my bowels opened, I told the carers who changed my pad. I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
07/07 Sun I used my before Sunday dinner. After I used my PC and my bowels opened. The carers changed my pad. I used my PC until it was Sunday tea time. After I used my PC.
08/07 Mon I used my PC before I went to the Service User forum at 1130. After lunch I used my PC but at 1430 my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad also my polo shirt. After I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
09/07 Tues I used my PC until lunch. After I used my PC all afternoon until 1600 when my bowels opened. The carers changed my pad. I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
10/07 Weds I went to Bridlington with Activities this morning. We got there at 1200 and went to Baynham's Fish restaurant I had an extra special Haddock, chips, mushy peas and a cup of tea. After we went down to the North side and we went to the harbour we had an ice cream. After we went down the south side where we stopped for a cup of coffee. We set off at 1530 and we got home at  1730.
11/07 Thurs I used my PC until lunch. After I used my PC all afternoon. After I used my PC.
12/07 Fri I used my PC and at 1030 I went to Breakfast Club where I had 2 fried eggs in a breadcake. After I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC all afternoon until at 1600 my Bowels opened. I told the carers who changed my pad. After dinner I used my PC.
13/07 Sat My Bowels opened at 1000, I told the carers who changed my pad. I used my PC and answered an email from the OT asking me what colour do I want my walls painting 'Valspar trade Magnolia Silk'. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After I put my feet up and watched TV.
14/07 Sun I used my PC until 1200 when my driver/assistant came for me to take me to Odsal to watched Bradford v Swinton. We got there at 1300 and went in the Southbank centre. The doorman told us our table is number 2. It was Beef again carvery followed by Strawberry cheese cake. At half time Bradford losing 6 - 22 but in 2nd half they came back to draw 34 - 34. We got home at 1745.
15/07 Mon I used my PC until 1230 when Activities took me to Pizzalux where I had a 12 inch Carne pizza. When I got home it was 1445, I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
16/07 Tues I used my PC before lunch. After I used my PC and I watched TV.  After dinner I used my PC.
17/07 Weds I used my PC until 1045 my bowels opened. The carers changed my pad. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. At 1600 my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. After dinner I used my PC.
18/07 Thurs I used my PC and after lunch I used my PC. I went to the toilet and saw Rachel Calladine 1 of Exemplarhc directors in the garden. After dinner I used my PC.
19/07 Fri I went to the Breakfast Club, made a pancake and started to eat it. When Rosscare came to change my batteries on my wheelchair. They finished at 1140 and I went to the dining room to finish my pancake. When I had finished I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV until 1600 I booked a table at Amici restaurant for Monday at 1300. After dinner I used my PC.
20/07 Sat I used my PC until 1300 when I went to the dining room to have lunch. After I used my PC but at 1600 my Bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. After dinner, it was an Indian meal, but it was Chicken served in tinned Tomatoes with Bombay potatoes, onion Bjahi and Samosas. I had ice cream. I used my PC.
21/07 Sun I used my PC and at 1200 my driver/assistant to me to Botham crescent to watch York v Bradford. I had booked 2 Hospitality packages but when we got to the ground we were informed Hospitality was at a restaurant in York city centre. We saw the chief steward and I told him that I never received the email. He gave us 2 complimentary tickets and said come and see me after the match. He'll give me 50 pounds.
We went into the main stand at front were Disabled/carers but there wasn't enough room for my electric wheelchair plus another wheelchair to get pass. It was a close match at half time the score was 14 - 8 and full time 25 - 24. We got home at 1800.
22/07 Mon I used my PC until 1110 my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. At 1230 I went to Amici on Harrogate road. I had Lasagne and fresh Orange juice. We got home at 1430 and my bowels opened at 1445. After I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
23/07 Tues I used my PC all morning. After lunch I went to the garden to sunbathe and to rad my book. At 1515 it was too hot and I went to my room and I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
24/07 Weds I used my PC until 1100 my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad, shorts and shirt. I used my PC to ordered shopping from Asda. After lunch I went to my room to wait the Podiatrist. I used my PC before dinner. After I used my PC.
25/07 Thurs I used my PC, my youngest text me to ask if I wanted to go for lunch. At 1200 he came and we decided to go to Gino's at Thorpe park. I had a fresh Orange juice and Meatballs but I couldn't them all. We got home at 1330 and I used my PC. At 1400 I went into the garden to read my book. After dinner I used my PC and cleaned my teeth.
26/07 Fri I went to the Breakfast club after my breakfast. After I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
27/07 Sat I used my PC all morning. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
28/07 Sun I used my PC before Sunday dinner. After I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
29/07 Mon I used my PC. After lunch my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. I started changing my passwords. After dinner I used my PC.
30/07 Tues I went to the Service Users Council meeting at Lakeview in Leigh. We set off at 0945 and arrived at 1145. The meeting finished at 1330 and we got home at 1530. I ordered Special Haddock and mushy peas. I used my PC. After I had my dinner I used my PC.
31/07 Weds I used my PC all morning. After lunch I used my PC. After dinner I cleaned my teeth and used my PC.



No comments: