Saturday, November 30, 2019

my life being disabled nov 2019

01/11 fri i went to the breakfast club where i made a sausages and fried egg sandwich. after i used my pc. after lunch i used my pc all afternoon. after dinner i used my pc.
02/11 sat the night have broken my wheelchair i've told the agency nurse and texted lynda. there's no cook emma a carer is cooking today. i used my pc in the morning. after lunch i used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. after dinner i cleaned my teeth and used my pc.
03/11 sun i used my pc but at 1015 my bowels opened, i told the carers and 1045 they changed my pad. i used my pc until sunday dinner. after i used my pc all afternoon. after tea my bowels opened again and the carers changed my pad. i used my pc.
04/011 mon i baked some parkin and i used my pc. after lunch i used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. after dinner i cleaned my teeth and i used my pc.
05/11 tues i used my pc all morning. i used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. after dinner i used my pc.
06/11 weds i used my pc until at 1200 i watched tv. after lunch i used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. i used my pc. after dinner i used my pc.
07/11 thurs i used my pc all morning and lunch was served at 1230. after i used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. at 1600 i used my pc.
08/11 fri i went to the breakfast club where i had 2 sausages, 2 rashers and 2 fried eggs. after at 1130 i used my pc. after lunch i used my pc, put my feet and watched tv but 1600 my bowels open. i told the carers who changed my pad. after dinner i used my pc.
09/11 sat i used my pc all morning. after lunch i put my feet up and watched new zealand beat great britain 23 - 8. after i used my pc. after dinner i used my pc.
10/11 sun i used my pc but at 1000 my bowels opened and i told the carers who told me they are very busy. at 1030 the agency nurse came to give my pills but 1 crumbled because it was wet. i took all the others and she took wet 1 away. the carers changed my pad and at 1120 the upstairs nurse came to give my insulsin. after i used my pc. after sunday dinner I used my pc all afternoon. after sunday tea the agency nurse me the pill that I should have it in the morning. I used my PC.
11/11 mon I used my pc until 1230 when Activities took me to The Whitehall restaurant but there's no disabled parking. We went to Gino's in Spring Mill. I had Palma Ham bruschetta and 4 meatballs. We got home at 1500 and I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
12/11 tues I used my PC all morning. after lunch i used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. after dinner i used my pc.
13/11 weds i used my pc all morning. after lunch i used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. after dinner i used my pc.
14/11 thurs i used my pc all morning. after lunch I used my pc and after dinner I used my pc.
15/11 fri i got up at 0730 because i had an appointment with the dentist. the taxi called for me at 1000 and we, my carer and me, arrived at the dentist at 1030. we went in the surgery at 1055 and the dentist checked my teeth. the were all o.k.. i told her i wanted some toothpaste. she wrote a prescription for 3 tubes. we went the chemist but only 2 tubes. we got at 1200 and i used my pc. after lunch i used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. after dinner i used my pc but at 1810 my bowels opened. i told the carers and they changed me at 1910.
16/11 sat i used my pc all morning and after lunch i used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. after dinner i used my pc.
17/11 sun i used my pc and bought 3 750ml stainless steel water bottles from ebay. after sunday dinner I used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. after tea I used my pc.
18/11 mon i used my pc and after lunch i used my pc. put my feet up and watched tv. after dinner I used my pc.
19/11 tues I used my pc. after lunch I used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. after dinner I used my pc.
20/11 weds I used my pc until lunch. after I used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. after dinner I used my pc.
21/11 thurs I used my pc and after lunch I used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. after dinner I used my pc.
22/11 fri I went to the breakfast club after I used my pc. after lunch I used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. after dinner I used my pc.
23/11 sat I used my pc until lunch. after I used my pc all afternoon. after dinner I used my pc.
24/11 sun I used my pc before Sunday dinner. After I used my PC and at 1500 my bowels opens. The Carers changed my pad. I used my PC. After tea I used my PC.
25/11 mon i used my pc until 1215 when activities took me 4th floor brasserie in harvey nichols. i had a beef burger, chips and a fresh orange. we got home at 1530, i used my pc but my bowels opened. the carers changed my pad. after dinner i used my pc.
26/11 tues i went to the service users council meeting in leigh. we set off at 1015 and got there at 1145. the meeting started at 1230 and finished at 1430. we got home at 1630. after dinner i used my pc.
27/11 weds i used my pc before lunch. after i used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. at 1600 i used my pc. after dinner i used my pc.
28/11 thurs i used my pc. after lunch i used my pc, put my feet up and watched tv. at 1600 i used my pc. after dinner i used my pc.
29/11 fri i used my pc and at 1030 i went to the breakfast club where i cooked onion omelette when it finished i went to my room and used my pc. after lunch I used my pc but the wheelchair repair man came to fix my wheelchair. he changed my battery charger. after I used my pc.
30/11 Sat I used my PC until 1130 when my Bowels opened. The carers changed my pad. After lunch I used my PC until at 1600 when my Bowel opened and the Carers changed my pad and my shorts. After dinner I used my PC.

No comments: