Tuesday, February 4, 2020

My Life being Disabled February 2020

01/02 Sat I used my PC and phoned Sky to arrange my move on 18/02. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched Wales beat Italy. After dinner I used my PC.
02/02 Sun I used my PC  until 1200 when my driver/assistant came for me to take me the Tetley's stadium. We arrived at 1245, we went to 1st floor to the Royal suite(Hospitality). The meal was roast Beef carvery and Chocolate fudge cake. At 1440 we went to the Disabled Viewing platform it full with 6 wheelchairs. At half time the score was Bradford 0 - 12 London. At full the score was 14 - 18. We got home at 1800.
03/02 Mon I used my PC and had lunch at 1300. After I used my PC until 1700 I had my dinner. After I used my PC.
04/02 Tues I used my PC until 1230 when Activities took me to the National Mining museum but the café was short. We went to the Halfway house. We ordered Lasange. We got home at 1530. I used my PC but my Bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. After dinner I used my PC.
05/02 Weds I used my PC until 1230 when my Bowels opened and the Carers changed my pad. After lunch I used my PC but 1600 my Bowels opened again. After dinner I used my PC.
06/02 Thurs I used my PC all morning. After lunch I used my PC until 1430 when I put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
07/02 Fri I used my PC until 1030 I went to the Breakfast club which finished at 1130. I used my PC before lunch. After I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
08/02 Sat I used my PC all morning. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
09/02 Sun I used my PC until 1130 when I had Breakfast. After I was told the match at York has been called off. I went back on my PC. At 1400 I put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
10/02 Mon I used my PC all morning. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched my TV. After dinner I used my PC.
11/02 Tues I was suppose to go to Bridlington but the weather was bad. I used my PC and went Rustico in Wakefield for lunch. We got home 1530 and I used my PC. After my dinner I used my PC.
12/02 Weds I used my PC but at 1100 2 Carers put my new safe up. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. At 1600 I told the Carers my Bowels had opened and changed my pad. They changed my shorts for trousers. They changed my shirt because I was going out for meal later. I used my PC.
13/02 Thurs I used my PC all morning. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After Dinner I used my PC.
14/02 Fri I used my PC until 1030 when I went to the Breakfast club. It ended at 1130 after I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
15/02 Sat I used my PC in the morning. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.
16/02 Sun I used my PC and at 1200 my driver/assistant when to Tetley's stadium We had a Roast Chicken caver followed by Cheesecake. There was quiz and we went upstairs to the Disabled viewing platform.There was 5 wheelchairs and the carers stood behind. My carer got a seat in front of me. At half time the score was 6 - 12 and full time the score 23 - 30. We got home at 1800.
17/02 Mon I was suppose to go to Bridlington but management could provide a carer to take me. Management told my move Copperfields tomorrow is delayed by lack of GP's. I used my PC for the rest of morning. After lunch I used m PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my PC and out that Copperfields had find a GP.
18/02 Tues At 1100 I moved to Copperfields Health Care, room 9, Sapphire suite, Cross Green Lane, Cross Green, Leeds, LS9 0BA. After lunch I told the Carers where to put my stuff. After dinner I went to the TV lounge to watch TV.
19/02 Weds I used my PC and after lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. At 1530 my Bowels opened, the Carers changed my pad. They also changed me because my youngest son was taking to Opera at the Grand Theatre in Leeds. He came at 1645 and sorted my room out. We went to Casa Colombiana for a meal first. We saw The Marriage of Figaro. We got home at 2245.
20/02 Thurs I used my PC all morning. After I used my PC all afternoon. After dinner I used my PC.
21/02 Fri I used my PC all morning an.d after lunch my Bowels opened. At 1430 I went to party where some OAP's had been invited. This party finished at 1600. I used my PC. After dinner I used my PC.
22/02 Sat I used my PC until lunch. After I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After dinner I used my used y PC.
23/02 Sun I used my PC until 1045 when my driver/assistant arrived to take me to Tetley's stadium at Dewsbury. We arrived at 1130 and we in Hospitality suite. We had Pork carvery followed by Lemon tart. We went upstairs to the Wheelchair viewing platform, there was 3 wheelchairs in the platform. The crowd was 1,458. The half time score was 10 - 0 and the full time score was 22 - 0. We got home at 1600.
24/02 Mon I used my PC and Julie(Activities Ravensdale) came with my mail. I've lost my Sky box, my DVD, my CD/radio, my telephone and my Broadband. Zoolab came at 1500 and left at 1600. I used my PC. After dining I used my PC.
25/02 Tues I used my PC until lunch. After my Bowels opened and my supporters changed my pad. I used my PC until dinner.
26/02 Weds I used my PC until 1115 when my Bowels opened. The Carers changed my pad. After I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV.
27/02 Thurs I used my PC all morning. After I used my PC until 1500 when the barber came and cut my hair. After I got ready to go to the Bengal Brasserie in Leeds.
28/02 Fri I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC. I  had fish & mushy peas from Rockfords. I used my PC.
29/02 Sat I used my PC until lunch. After I used my PC, put my feet up nd watched TV. After dinner I used my PC.

No comments: