Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Life being Disabled 18/06/08

One of my son's bought me a book called 'Service Crew' for Father's Day. It is about holiganism at Leeds United. I've read the first few chapters and it appears the author has done her research but there are some obvious mistakes because I was a skinhead that followed Leeds United in the early seventies.



Yesterday three of the residents went out for a pub lunch. We went to the 'Marquis' in Rotherham . I had fish & chips with mushy peas for £5. Everbody enjoyed it because it was nice to go out.

Today I emailed the manager about the charges the Chropodist makes because the fees for cutting my toe nails have gone up to £19. My email read:
Having heard that the fees for the Chiropodist have increased to £19 can you tell me why I have to use a Chiropodist just to cut my toe nails ? At other Care homes, run by Exemplar, the nurses have cut my toenails. Also, £19 seems expensive.

No comments: