Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Life being Disabled 28/08/08

Yesterday I got up at 06:30 because I had to go to the Northern College to see if it was suitable for me to get some Work Experience. I went with someone from Remploy. The taxi came at 10:00 and we arrived at the Northern College which is situated in Went Worth Castle near Barnsley at 10:40. We met with two people who discussed what I would be doing and we walk round the castle and met the people in the various department where I will be working. We agreed that should start after the person from Remploy comes back from holiday(after 10/09/08).

The significant dates since I started looking for work are:-

Contacted JobCentre November 2005
Meet with Disabled Employment Advisor February 2006
Occupational Assessment April 2006
Work Preparation Course July 2007
Work Experience ????

No comments: