Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Life being Disabled 04/09/08

This morning I emailed the representative from Remploy of my proposals of what I am doing when I start Work Experience.

I have spoken to my nurse and we have decided that on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday when I go to the Northern College for work experience it will be easier for all people involved to follow this procedure:-
1. I get up at 08:05.
2. Clean my teeth, shave and shower.
3. Get dressed and hoist me in my powerchair.
4. Cooked breakfast and medicine.
5. Ready and downstairs at 10:00.
6. Taxi to Went Worth Castle by 10:30.
7. Taxi from Went Worth Castle at 15:30.
8. Return Dearnevale 16:00.

The Work Experience will last for 10 weeks and the starting date has yet to be decided.

I also arranged to go to Meadowhall to get some new clothes next Wednesday.

No comments: