Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Life being Disabled 07/11/10

Yesterday at 04:30 I watched England beat Papua New Guinea 36 - 10. The quote of the year was when Luke Robinson dislocated his elbow "I tried putting it back on pitch but it wouldn't go in so I had to come off". Afterwards I watched New Zealand lose to Australia 20 - 34. Last night the nurse didn't give me any Sennas, the night before I got two and the night before I got one? This morning I asked the nurse what the doctor had prescribe me which was two pills at night before I go to bed. For tea I'm having one of my Chicken Jalfrezis and a Naan bread which I'm going to get from Nettos this afternoon. I've asked a carer to put an entry in the diary the my splint is causing some problems because the straps are coming loose. I'm worried that this government are going to reduce my benefits because on the news I've seen stories about unemployed people have to "work" for no pay but it does not say whether this covers disabled people as well !

No comments: