Monday, November 29, 2010

My Life being Disabled 29/11/10

This morning I awoke at 05:00 to ask the carers to put my heating on. I watched television until I fell asleep again. When I got up and had a shower, it was freezing in the bathroom, I went to the dining room where the nurse took my blood/sugar level. It was 7.3 and I noticed it was snowing and it had laid. One of the carers told me the temperature was 1'C outside. After breakfast I went to the computer room and noticed somebody had taken £10 out of my bank account. I phoned Santander and explained to the Customer Service receptionist what had happened. She told me that someone did this at Barnsley on Saturday. I was put through to the Fraud Department to investigate further. The block my account and I asked about my mobile cost, which was £12.95. They put me back to thr customer service and they put £10 into my account.

No comments: