Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Life being Disabled Nov 2015

01/11 I used my PC to change my passwords in the morning but I struggled because my Sky Talk line is faulty and an engineer is coming to fix it tomorrow morning. In the afternoon my eldest son came at 1430 to take me to England v New Zealand at the KC Stadium, Hull. We set off at 1445 and arrived 1600. We parked my car in the designated place and went in the Disabled entrance. We were at the side off the pitch nearly half way. It was a good view and there was a good crowd, more that 23,000. At half time it was 12 - 12 but at full time England won 26 - 12. It took us 2.5 hours to get home. We got home at 2130 and I went to my room, put my feet up and watched TV.
02/11 The Sky man woke me at 0810 when he rang to tell me he was nearly here. He came at 0830 and by 0840 he had cleared the fault. After breakfast I used my PC and after lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV.
03/10 I tried to use my PC but the Windows had to update. I watched the TV for 30 mins. Before lunch I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet and watched TV. After tea I used my PC. When I went to bed at 2200 I was sick and I told the nurse who took my temperature which was high. She phoned my GP who asked her to monitor it every 15 minutes. At 2300 she called an ambulance who took to St James. We arrived at 0001.
04/11 I was put in a cubicle and a nurse came she took my temperature, my pulse and my blood pressure. About 1 hour later a doctor examined me and said I will be admitted. The nurse came regularly to take my blood pressure, pulse and temperature. I was given antibiotics through a drip into my hand At 0400 I was moved to another cubicle still the A and E . At 0545 I was moved up to Ward 26 and left by the nurses station. At 0615 I started getting pins and needles in my right leg and I told the nurse who put me in the admissions room. They moved my leg but I had been over 6 hours on this trolley. My pins and needles expanded up my right side through to my arm. At 0845 I was told that I had bed in Ward 27 bed 6. I was moved there but the doctor said the X-ray showed that I had an infection in right lung. I told him that I hadn't an X-ray. I asked him is this X-ray from 05/10. At 0915 I was taken for a X-ray they told me it was O.K. I returned to Ward 27 to find my antibiotics will be given by pills. I texted my eldest to bring my essentials. He came at 1630 and left when my tea was served. I had very boring evening and night/ I hardly slept and woke up at 0500.
05/11 At 1000 I was told I going to get discharged. After lunch my transport came I got at 1500. I went to my room and was put in my wheelchair. After I used my PC.
06/11 I used my PC in the morning. In the afternoon I put my feet and watched my TV. After tea I used my PC.
07/11 I used my PC in the morning and in the afternoon I watched England v New Zealand and New Zealand won 2 v 9. After tea I used my PC.
08/11 I used my PC in the morning and in the afternoon I sent an email to Julian  Hartley CEO of St James complaining about the service I get from. I put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
09/11 I used my PC before my Care Plan monthly review. After my Care Plan review I used my PC. After lunch I used my PC.
10/11 I used my PC, tested my turntable and ordered a record from Amazon. In the afternoon I used my PC, put my legs up and watched TV. At 1600 Activities came to file my nails. After tea I used my PC.
11/11 In the morning I used my PC. I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV in the afternoon. After tea I used my PC.
12/11 I used my PC in the morning and in the afternoon plus I put my fet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC and cleaned my teeth.
13/11 In the morning I went to the Coffee morning where we had a Service Users Forum and after we had a quiz. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC and cleaned my teeth.
14/11 I used my PC in the morning and in the afternoon I put my feet up and watched England beat New Zealand 20 - 14 to win the series. After tea I used my PC.
15/11 I used my PC in the morning and after lunch I put my feet up, watched a movie and watched my TV. After tea I cleaned my teeth and used my PC.
16/11 I used my PC in the morning and after lunch which I had at noon. At 1315 my transport came to take me to St. James for a Chest X-Ray. We got delayed because someone had fallen over and was knocked out. We arrived at St. James at 1430 and had my chest X-Ray and finished at 1500.  My transport arrived at 1600 and we got home at 1630.
17/11 I used my PC and my eldest son phoned to tell me he is setting off to take me to the building where he's having his engagement party on Saturday night. We went tooThe Underground on Market Street Wakefield but there were too many steps. I came home for my lunch. After lunch I put my feet and watch a movie After tea I used my PC.
18/11This morning at 1100 I went to Tesco's shopping and after we went to Fairburn Mews cooking. We got there at 1330 and I cooked a Chicken Jalfrezi, enough for 3 meals. We got home at 1530. I used my PC before tea and after tea.
19/11 I used my PC in the morning AND I emailed the person who sold the 45 record because it was different to their advert. After lunch I went to the Health and Safety meeting. After I put my feet up and watched my TV. After tea I cleaned my teeth and used my PC.
20/11 I went to the Coffee morning before lunch. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched my TV. After tea I used PC.
21/11 I used my PC before lunch. After lunch I put my feet up and watch TV. After tea I used my PC.
22/11 I used my PC in the morning. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I cleaned my teeth and used my PC.
23/11 I used my PC in the morning. I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
24/11 This morning I used my PC.  In the afternoon I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
25/11 I spoke to somebody from CQC The Care Quality Commission this morning because their checking my home. I used my PC and I got an email from GIAG about the 45 record by James Fountain asking if it has arrived. I replied NO ! After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I cleaned my teeth and used my PC.
26/11 I used my PC and I ordered a Nivea Lip Balm from Amazon before lunch. After lunch I used my PC.
27/11 In the morning I went to the Coffee Morning which was based on 80's. We had a 80;s quiz and word game with Coffee and Cakes. 4  Service Users came from Castleford. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
28/11 In the morning after a bladder wash and after breakfast I used my PC. In the afternoon I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV.
29/11 The nurse during my shower and told a carer to go to the kitchen.  That left us with 2 carers. After breakfast I used my PC. After Sunday dinner I used my PC, put my feet and watched TV. After tea I asked the carers if I could get changed because I'm going to watch Paul Weller at 1830. My driver came at 1840 and we set off. We parked in the Citiparks opposite the Leeds First Direct Arena at a cost of 5 pounds but  it was very busy. It was 1930 and we went through the Disabled entrance to the Accessible lift and a steward took us Block 107 seat 15 and space 16 but the opening act Young Fathers had started. They played until 2000 and Paul Weller's crew started  to get the stage ready  At 2030 Paul Weller began. He played some of the hits from The Jam and The Style Council and all of his new album Saturns Patturn. It lasted until 2230 with no discussions. We went to my car but the car park was very busy and we got home at 2230.
30/11 I used my PC before lunch. I got my lip balm from Amazon. After lunch I used my PC, put my legs up ad watched TV. After tea I cleaned my teeth and used my PC.

No comments: