Monday, November 30, 2015

My Life being Disabled Oct 2015

01/10 I used my PC and got my home delivery from Asda8 . After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
02/10 I went to the Coffee morning. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet and watched TV.
03/10 I used my PC and after lunch I ready to go with my eldest son to watched Wakefield v Bradford in the Million Pound game at Belle View. He came at 1300 and went in my car. We arrive at Belle View 1345 and parked in the Disabled car park which is packed mud. We went the ticket office, got our tickets and to the Disabled supporters viewing area and side of the pitch but I couldn't see because a Sky camera was in my view. I complained to a steward who directed us the Disabled Home supporters viewing platform which was at the back of the main stand. I got in the wheelchair space my son had to stand behind he. At half time the score was 5 - 0 and full time it was 24 - 16 with an attendance of 7,236. We waited until most the supporters had dispersed we went my car. It took us twice as long to home and got in my room at 1830. I ordered a Pizza but I couldn't eat it because it was difficult to breathe.
04/10 I never slept and at 0400 I told the nurse who contact my GP and he told her to call an ambulance. I got to St James A and E at 0500 I had an X-ray for my lungs and was diagnosed having a infection on my lungs, pneumonia but I wasn't admitted until 1330 in Ward 27 bed 23. I waited in a bed until 1930 until a doctor came to see me and I told him A and E had given my some anti-biotics through a drip. He prescribed more anti-biotics and supply of Oxygen.e. I told him that I needed an air filled mattress. I was told the doctors were very busy. I didn't go to sleep all night.
05/10 I got an air filled mattress at 1030. I asked for some Steradent but never got any. A patient in a bed opposite me was watched by 2 policemen. Nobody had pay to view or a radio. There was a TV in the ward but it didn't work. I was told that the shop ran a trolley but that didn't appear. Overnight most of the carers were contractors and were short staffed.
06/10 I asked if I could have shower  but in Ward 27 there are no facilities for Disabled people to have  a shower. At 1600 everybody  was moving to Ward 29 ? I moved at 2245 to Ward 29. I had a good night's sleep.
07/10 At 1015 I was told I was being discharged and 1600 I asked when ? At 1645 my transport arrived and I got home at 1745.
08/10 I had an easy day, used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV.
09/10 I went to the Coffee morning after lunch I used my PC, put my feet and watched TV.
10/10 In morning I used my PC. After lunch I got ready to Old Trafford because my eldest and his mate came for me 1500. We got Old Trafford at 1645 and parked my car in the Disabled car park right near to our entrance. We went into the stadium, my son and me went into the Disabled Entrance and his mate went through his turnstile. My eldest son was seated next to my wheelchair place on the 2nd tier on the left of the posts. We had great view and my sons mate had a great view also. It was a good match and Leeds won. We waited for the crowds to disperse and we went to my car but it took us 2.5 hours to get home.
11/10 I had a lazy day, I used my PC, put my feet up and watched my TV.
12/10 I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV.
13/10 I used my PC before I went to my Care Plan quarterly review. After I had a meeting with the Nursing Home manager see his notes in an email. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
14/10 I used my PC in the morning After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and a movie. After tea I used my PC.
15/10 I used my PC in the morning and in the afternoon. I went to Aldi in the afternoon. After tea I used my PC.
16/10 I went to the Coffee morning. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
17/10 I used my PC and got ready to go watched Shaw Cross play Salford in the 1st division of the National Conference League which Shaw Cross won 32 - 16. After we went to the mermaid for fish n chips. We got home at 1830.
18/10 I used my PC in the morning and after lunch. I put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
19/10 I used my PC and at 1400 I went to the Activity room to watch a movie but half way through it failed. I went to my room to put my feet and watched TV. After tea I used my  PC.
20/10 In the morning I used my PC. In the afternoon I used my PC, put my feet and watched a movie.
21/10 I used my PC in the morning. In the afternoon I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After I didn't have any tea because I was going out my sons to Nawaab Khan restaurant. My eldest and his fiancée came for me at 1830 and we arrived at restaurant at 1900. My youngest son and his girlfriend were already there. We ordered drinks from our table while we looked at menu. I ordered Onions Bajhis and a Chicken Nawaab Khan with a Garlic and Coriander Naan. I couldn't finish my main course because there was too much. We finished at 2030 and got home at 2100.
22/10 I used my PC in the morning. I used my PC, put my feet up and watched my TV in the afternoon but at 1600 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. After tea I used my PC.
23/10 In the morning I went to our Coffee Morning in the Activities room after Coffee and Cake we had 3 quizzes. After lunch I went my room, put my legs up and used my PC. After tea I used my PC.
24/10 In the morning I used my PC. After Brunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched a movie. At 1600 my bowels opened, I told a carer who changed my pad. After tea I used my PC and cleaned my teeth.
25/10 An extra hour in bed, after breakfast I used my PC and ordered a cordless phone from ebay. After lunch I went to Tesco's to buy a new TV. When we came home my carers fitted it and got t working. After I used my PC.
26/10 I used my PC before my lunch which I had at noon because I'd appointment with the Podiatrist at East Leeds medical clinic at 1400. My transport came at 1315 and we arrived at 1345. I went in at 1400 she cut my toenails which were long and she pulled out the wicks but caught me a couple of time and put a plaster on. She told me to remove the plasters in the morning. We went to the reception and told her could she tell the patient transport we were ready to go home at 1420. They came at 1500 and we got home at 1530. After tea I used my PC.
27/10 I used my PC in the morning and after lunch I got a delivery from Asda with my groceries. I put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC and added my mobile number to my Facebook account.
28/10 I got a phone call from the Police telling me that are appointment at 1330 today has been cancelled and rearranged for tomorrow at 1230. After breakfast I used my PC and my eldest son phoned to ask if I wanted to go see Blackpool Illuminations this afternoon. I said yes and he's coming at 1400. After lunch I got ready to go but my son phoned me to tell me he will at 1430. We set off at 1500, my eldest son, his finance and me but the traffic on the M62 was awful and we didn't at Blackpool until 1800. We to The Sea fish restaurant to have our tea. After we walked to the front to look at the Illuminations. Mostly they were lights displaying from road lights and a few street lights plus the tower lights. Nothing like what I thought. We set back home at 2000 but we didn't get home until 2300 because the M62 was closed in part due to roadworks.
29/10 A police sergeant came to take my statement of when I was St James' on 04/10 - 05/10 from 1100 -  1200. After I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. At 1600 my bowels opened and I told the carers who changed my pad. After tea I used my PC.
30/10 I went to the Coffee morning dressed for Halloween as Freddie Krueger. After lunch I used my PC, put my feet up and watched TV. After tea I used my PC.
31/10 I spent all morning to pass a fault on Sky Talk because I didn't get dial tone. An engineer is coming on Monday between 0900 - 1300. After lunch I used my PC but at 1500 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad.

No comments: