Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Life being Disabled 04/03/08

I phoned my Disabled Employment Adviser this morning to complain that the person from Remploy has not contacted me since 19/02/08 when she told me that she will phone me every week to tell me what progress she has made in her search for an organisation who will give me some work experience. My DEA was interviewing and I left her a message. I had a excercise session with my physiotherapist this afternoon because I'm at the dentist on Friday. The life skills co-ordinator asked me to join in a lottery club where we pay £1 per week, pick 6 number and the first person who's number are picked in the lottery wins. My DEA phoned back and I told her I wasn't happy with the woman from Remploy. My DEA said she would speak to her manager and let me know the outcome.

No comments: