Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Life being Disabled 19/03/08

I spoke to my nurse this morning and she is going to have my Care Plan review today or tomorrow because she is absent for 9 days then. This afternoon I had a session with my phsiotherapist and she said my paralysed arm and leg were much easier to handle. I had my Care Plan review after dinner and I questioned Part 7 tissue viability - the ointment that I use for my face causes my skin to go red. My nurse advised me to use Dipro instead. Part 11a to document my activities for 2 weeks, what is the outcome ? Part 11 I got a letter from the Life Skills Co-ordinator asking if there is anywhere I want to go or anything I want to do after Easter and was this part of my Care Plan ? She said it was because he had just been made my Life Skills Co-ordinator. Part 11a what was the outcome of this "to document my activities for two weeks from 30/01. She was going to ask the assistant manager.

No comments: