Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Life being Disabled 25/03/08

I didn't go on my computer yesterday. Most of the day I read my library book and it was snowing. Today it is the residents meeting at 15:00. My physiotherapist ask me if I wanted a session because I did not have one yesterday it was Easter Monday. I said yes, she excercised my paralysed leg and my paralysed arm before the Residents Meeting. At the meeting we discussed where we could go to on holiday. I volunteered to look on the internet to find siutable hotels that are recommended for disabled people who use a hoist and a shower chair. One resident would like to go to London and I said would go as well. I also volunteered to look on the internet to find places to visit on day trips because our mini-bus is available every day now. The Life Skills Co-ordinator told us management intended employing two more Life Skills Co-ordinators.

When I looked at hotels for disabled people who use a hoist and use a shower chair. I couldn't find one in London but I easily found two in Blackpool.

No comments: