Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Life being Disabled 01/02/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 16:10 and watched the television. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went my room, watched the television and cleaned my teeth. I set my computer up to with my television, put a film on and put my feet up. I watched 2 films and continued watching the television. At 21:50 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 03:55 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room where the carer had set my computer up for me. I logged on 10:36 and started changing my passwords. I finished changing them at 12:20 and I went to my room. I had Cumberland sausage, mashed potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. Skills came for my money because they going to Morrison's this afternoon. I watched the television and exercised(x1).My bowels opened and I told a carer who changed my pad, boxer shorts, jogging bottoms and polo shirt. I asked a carer if they would take me to Asda this afternoon. I went to the computer room and logged out at 15:15.

No comments: