Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Life being Disabled 29/02/12

Yesterday while watching television my bowels opened, at 20:50, and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 03:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the carers to report my bathroom because it smells. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:15. I decided to change my passwords. The handyman came and flushed my shower and said the carers should run water in the shower for 5 minutes every day. At 11:30 I watched the television and exercised(x1) but after I found I was bypassing. I told a carer who changed my pad, boxer shorts and jogging bottoms. I had Mulligatawny soup lunch. I went to my room to clean my teeth and asked the nurse if somebody would go with me to Asda. I bought 3 pairs of Boxer shorts, 2 packets Pringles Cheese and Onion and 6 AAA + 6 AA batteries. At 16:00 the physio came for me and put my hand in hot water for 10 minutes to exercise it. I had my pasta, tomatoes and Mozzella cheese plus ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and went on my computer. I finished changing my passwords and logged off at 17:54.

No comments: