Monday, February 27, 2012

My Life being Disabled 27/02/12

Yesterday, at 21:05, while watching television my bowels opened and I told a carer I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:10 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to my room and logged on. At 11:30 I watched the television and exercised(x1). I had Chilli con Carne for lunch. I went my room, cleaned my teeth and started to exercise but my bowels opened. I told a carer who changed my pad and I went back on my computer. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I got a bowl full of ice cream bit in my Care Plan it states I only want 1 scoop. I have got 'Johnny English Reborn' from Sky box office.

No comments: