Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Life being Disabled 02/02/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 15:15 and watched the television. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I asked a carer if I could go to Asda. I bought 2 frozen Pizzas, a box of 4 haddocks, a packet of frozen chips, a tin of mushy peas, a packet of ginger nuts, a bottle of shower gel and some throat lozenges. When I came home I put frozen things in Therapy freezer and put the rest in my room. I connected my computer to my television, put my feet up and watched a film. After I watched television but at 21:30 my bowels opened and I told a carer I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:15, put my television on and told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:20. I went to my room at 11:30 to watched the television and to exercise(x1). I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth and went to the training room at 14:00. The residents meeting lasted until 14:40 and I went to my room until 15:00. I went to the computer room and logged out at 16:00.

No comments: