Monday, September 10, 2007

my life being disabled 10/09/07

i use to blog at http://tillo.vnunetblogs.com/my_life_being_disabled/ but it has been switched off so i am using 'blogger'. this is my life being disabled (contd).

I woke up 05:30 cleaned my teeth and had a shave. At 06:50 my carers came and dressed me. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast.
At 08:15 my bus came ( Wheels, 0113 249 9999) and the bus driver took me to my Work Preparation course run by paulalmond@best-train.com & stuartcockerham@best-train.com at the Belle Isle Foundation email foundation@belle-isle.co.uk excellent conference and training facilities.

i applied for a trading standards post with buckingham county council

i also emailed my disabled employment advisor, my social worker, best and my care home to let them know that i'm going into hospital on sunday 16/09 for an operation that will be performed within a few days. see text....
On Sunday 16th September I will be attending H ward to have an Urology Operation. My operation will be performed within a few days. But on Tuesday 18th September my Works Preparation course ends. I propose :- 1) BEST - give me my final report this week (w/e 14/09/097) 2) JOBCENTRE - An appointment is then made with my DEA (Julie Goodman) so that we can discuss how I got on and the recommendations in the final report. We’ll then agree an action plan for the future which may include looking for work, training or further education. 3) ACCESS TO INTERNET - To enable me to finish the SAGE Line 50 Financial Controller training and access results of my current job applications, new job applications and job searches I will attend BEST every Friday (starting 21/09/07). Also Wheldon View provide internet access.

I emailed the person in charge of Welfare Rights & Assessments - Family Services for Wakefield MDC to find out......

When I start working again what will my Social Care costs be if I earn £20,000 ? If I live independently and earn £20,000 what will my Social Care costs be ? How does my Social Care costs affect my assets (our house)? now and both examples

I emailed my Care manager.....

I don't know if the night carers said anything but my night bag did not hold any urine last night. All my urine went on to the carpet because of a faulty bag. I usually get my bags via prescription but I have not been able to get them. Also, my district nurse, ordered some day bags and some items for my catheters but I have not got them. Is there anything wrong with the process ? Please be aware that on Sunday 16th September I should be going to H Ward Orology at Pinderfields and I should have an operation in the next few days.

When I got home somebody phoned about a meeting with Mid Yorkshire Hospitals on 4th October wanting to know whether I knew a taxi firm I could use ! Wheels 01132 499999

No comments: