Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Life being Disabled 26/09/07

I woke up at 06:00 and at 07:00 I buzzed for my carers because I had meet life skills co-ordinator to go to The Acorn development to enrol in the libary, to find what courses I could join and what day the jobs creation course meets. I was suppose to meet at 10:00 but it seemed to me that the night staff were reluctant to get me up. They fobbed me off until the day staff came on duty. I was ready at 10:00 but I was advised that every Wednesday morning the doctor visits and I should go to speak to him. I tried to get my passport, chequebook and car keys but there was nobody in the office. My appointment was delayed until 13:45 and at the Acorn Centre I joined the library, didn't find a suitable course and the job creation couse is held every Friday afternoon. We came home and I read my Care plan then I joined in a quiz. After dinner I went in the computer room. I emailed the local council asking them if they had any newer compters

No comments: