Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Life being Disabled 12/09/07

I woke up 05:00 and had a shave and cleaned my teeth. At 06:20 my carers came and I had a shower. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast.At 07:30 my minibus came but I hadn't finished my breakfast until 07:45 then I went out to get in my minibus (Wheels 01132 499999) and the bus driver took me to my Work Preparation course run by paulalmond@best-train.com & stuartcockerham@best-train.com at the Belle Isle Foundation email foundation@belle-isle.co.uk excellent conference and training facilities.

I continued with Beginners course for SAGE Line 50 v11 Financial Controller Chap 24 Recurrrring Entries - I finished the course at 14:14

I also applied for 3 jobs - Unity Personnel, Office Assistant/trainee administrator
JHK, Administrator Assistant
Hays Office Support, PA to Chief Information Officer

No comments: