Tuesday, September 11, 2007

my life being disabled 11/09/07

I woke up 06:00 and called for my carers to dress me. I didn't have a shave or cleaned my teeth because one of my carers had to finish at 07:00. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast.At 07:30 my taxi came but I hadn't finished my breakfast until 07:50 then I went out to get in my taxi (Wheels 01132 499999) and the taxi driver took me to my Work Preparation course run by paulalmond@best-train.com & stuartcockerham@best-train.com at the Belle Isle Foundation email foundation@belle-isle.co.uk excellent conference and training facilities.



I phoned my social worker and we agreed that I was moving Care homes after my appointment with the hospital. This starts on Sunday 16th September and should end on Friday 21st September. Also she would take my query about Social Care charges to the finance department. i.e. If I get a job with pay of £20,000/year what will be my Social Care charges be ? What will be the effect on Independent Living ? What happens to my assetts ?

No comments: