Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Life being Disabled 03/10/07

Woke up at 07:50 teeth, shave and shower. Breakfast and stayed in the dining room to sort my correspondance because I'm going to meet Mid Yorkshire Hospitals tomorrow. To discuss my complaint which is:-

a) I attended Pontefract Genera on 18th June for an Urology Investigation but they did not have a hoist.
b) I attended Pinderfields Hospital on 1st August for an Urology Investigation but the hoist and sling was the wrong one for me and the room was too small.
c) I attended Pinderfields Hospital on 17th September under general anaesthetc the consultant would check my bladder looking for stones and if any exist break them up.The ambulance came at 21:30. I had the operation on 18th September no stones were found but my catheter size was increased. That day the ward clerk told me I couldn't read my notes. On 19th September I was planned to go to have an ultrasound but I never got one. On 20th September I got an ultrasound with everything O.K. DISCHARGED.

After lunch I reviewed my Care Plan with the senior nurse then I went to the computer room.

No comments: