Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Life being Disabled 17/10/07

I went to the libary and changed my books to Freddie Flintstone and a Pasta cooking one also I joined the Passport to Leisure which is for Disabled people that allows you to join various clubs at reduced charges. After a stroll around Grimethorpe we went to Grimethorpe and Brieley Community Health and Fitness Centre and I became a member. When I got home I replied to a email from my MEP Richard Corbett about this year's European Policy Forum will take place on Saturday November 3rd at The Source at Meadowhall, Sheffield. I said I wanted to go. I also got a reply from the Rugby League about getting their tickets via internet - Hi Mick,

Disabled tickets cannot be booked on the internet, but someone will be able to assist you if you call 0871 226 1313.

Kind Regards

DOES THIS MEAN THAT I AM BEING DISCRIMINATED BECAUSE I'M DISABLED ?

No comments: