Monday, October 22, 2007

My Life being Disabled 22/10/07

The nurse who took my letter from the dentist for an appointment 24/11 10:30 lost it I escalated to the senior nurse this morning. I read the notice board this morning is meeting the local community(going shopping etc.) and this afternoon keep-fit with the physio. I told the physio that I will join them. But later she told me that she was new to this post and began taking suggestions for the keep fit activity. She would start this later this week.
The life skills co-ordinator asked me to go on a visit to The Royal Armouries in Leeds next Monday 29th October.I said I wanted to go. Later he suggested a pub lunch on Wedesday. So my diairy is gym tommorow, pub lunch on Wednesday, dentist on Thursday, Care plan review on Friday, GB v NZ test match on Saturday, Armouries on Monday, Jobcentre/Remploy on Tuesday, Hallowen Party on Wednesday. It's a lot different to any Care home that I've stayed in !

No comments: