Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Life being Disabled 24/10/07

This morning we had a coffee morning all the residents were invited with the life skills co-ordinator and some of our carers. We read the daily newspapers and discussed some of the articles in them. At 12:00 the life skills co-ordinator, two carers and four residents, including me, went for a pub lunch.In the pub car park the three disabled parking spaces were in use so we had to park our mini bus at the other end near the road ! I ordered a chilli bowl and somebody else ordered soup. There was no chilli and the soup was not ready until 13:30 but it was only 13:00 ! I changed mine to lasagne but I had to pay another £1. During our meal a member of staff came throw carrying rubbish.
When we got back one of the carers cut my finger nails and cut my hair.

No comments: