Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Life being Disabled 05/12/07

Last night the National Media Museum phoned to say thankyou for my complements which I gave after I went there to see a film in 3D.

I went to the Fitness Centre this afternoon, paid my monthly subscription and my instructor increased my excercises. When I came back I emailed Barnsley Council again about the cstate of the footpath outside my Care home.

Can you add this to my complaint about the pavement in Elizabeth Street, Grimethorpe. For the past 2 days a wall in this street has been demolished and the rubble has been put on the pavement. There some building bricks, concrete but the main item about my complaint is a very large concrete block which nearly makes it impossible to get pass on the pavement for wheelchairs and pushchairs.

No comments: