Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Life being Disabled 27/12/07

I woke up at 06:30 because I had a hospital appointment for 10:35 with the Orthitics(appliances) to get a new pair of black shoes. I need a pair of shoes because I am going on Work experience with the Jobcentre organised by Remploy. I called my nurse to have a bladder wash then I had a shower. I got dressedand went to the dining room to have my breakfast. I had to be ready for 08:30 for the ambulance but at 09:30 my nurse decided to phone the hospital. They said they hadn't organised transport and cancelled my appointment. They would organise another one with transport. Then an ambulance came to take me to the hospital but wshen we got there my appoitment was cancelled ! Luckily they accepted my explanation and I had my feet measured. My new shoes will be ready at the end of January. The hospital will give me another appointment(with transport). I extended my library book because no-one would take me today.

No comments: