Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Life being Disabled 20/12/07

This morning I asked the nurse to chase my wheelchair repair people and ask when are they coming back to get my indoor powerchair working again. They came out on Friday 14/12/07 but did not fix it. He said he would try something at their HQ first and return on Tuesday. I also asked to return my library book but my nurse said the life skills co-ordinator is very busy today. She's organising our Xmas Party today. Later on 15:30 a carer aske me to go to the Xmas party, it started at 15:00 but they forgot about me. The music was very loud and I didn't enjoy it. It finished at 17:00. The nurse told me that the wheelchair repair people couldn't repair my indoor powerchair so they have to get authority from Wheelchair Services to adapt my indoor powerchair.

No comments: