Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Life being Disabled 01/10/08

This morning I Emailed the Registation Office because on 20 September I order my Grandad Tillotson's Birth Certificate and it has not arrived. (see below)GQFrom: mick tillotson (http://by111w.bay111.mail.live.com/mail/ApplicationMain_13.1.0132.0805.aspx?culture=en-GB&hash=809829260#)Sent:01 October 2008 09:50:45To:col.admin@ons.gsi.gov.uk.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}I ordered a Birth Certificate for my Grandad, Harry Tillotson,your ref. COL309941/2008 on 20 Sept. but I have not received it. Can you tell me why ? Mick Tillotson.

I got the reply the same afternoon:-
This Office is experiencing a significant increase in certificate applications, which we feel has been mainly attributable to the BBC "Who Do You Think You Are" series and this has had a serious impact on our service delivery targets. Consequently, we are currently receiving very high volumes of both written and email correspondence relating to certificate orders. Please be advised that it may take up to 15 working days from the initial date you emailed into the office to respond to your enquiry. The delay in our response is sincerely regretted and we will endeavour to investigate your complaint or enquiry at the earliest opportunity. Your sincerely Certificate Services

No comments: