Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Life being Disabled 01/03/12

Yesterday at 17:54 I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:05 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 02:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed(nobody ran water through my shower). I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to my room and logged on 10:30. At 11:30 I watched the television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch but there were no napkins and the carer gave me 3 paper towels. I saw the head of domestics who told me the carers should go to another unit. A carer told me I'm going out tomorrow tea time for Fish and Chips but I'd asked to cook them ? I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. A contractor came in to fix the control on my bed but he had to order a new one. I watched television and exercised. I had a cup of coffee but my bowels opened and I told a carer who changed my pad, threw my boxer shorts away. I went to Asda and bought some deodarant plus 6 AAA batteries. I came home and had jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream. Skills came to give me date 06/03 at 16:00 cooking a pizza and 19/03 11:00 to shop plus cook a Chilli con Carne.

No comments: