Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Life being Disabled 03/11/07

I asked to go to the fitness centre again but I was told by the senior nurse that she would check my costings to find out if I am paying for somebody to take me to the fitness centre and if so how many days I can go. This is the second time she has said this to me but I've never seen this "costing" so I don't know what this entails. My costing is 3.5 hours per week of activities. I also reminded her that my Care plan is due for review. To include: monthly - blood pressure, weight weekly - haircut. In the afternoon my catheter started by passing and when the nurse changed it there were blood clot in my badder. This might have been when one of my carers pulled my catheter ! After she changed my catheter everything was O.K.

No comments: