Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Life being Disabled 14/11/07

At 00:01 my catheter was by passing it been doing this all day intermittantly. I called the nurse and she thought it was my tube was positioned wrongly. She adjusted this and she would check me throught the night. I got up at 08:25 shaved, cleaned my teeth and showered. I got dressed and had my breakfast but my catheter was still by passing so I called for the nurse again who changed it assisted by a nurse from the hospital who said I should have the grit removed by some medicine ! The assistant manager asked me to help her to prepare a "powerpoint" presentation on what its like being disabled in a Care home. After lunch I went to the Fitness Centre for my excercises. I can go once per week because the contract with my Care home allowes me to have 30 minutes per day of activity time.

No comments: