Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Life being Disabled 19/11/07

In morning I review my Care plan with my nurse. We agreed that the plan should include:- a contolled copy of my Care plan to be kept in my bedroom.
In the afternoon we went to the National Museum of Media in Bradford to see "Beowulf". Here's a email I sent to them.

Yesterday 19/11/07, I and another disabled resident went to see Beowulf at the IMAX cinema in Bradford. I would like to thank everone for making this visit great. We parked our disabled mini-bus right outside the cinema and one of staff greeted us on entering. She arranged for our entrance tickets to be collected for us. Another of your staff took us up in the lift and showed us where the best view was. There are a lot of disabled places. The film Bewolf was screened in 3D as well as viewing it on IMAX. I thoroughly enjoyed it. THANKYOU

No comments: