Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Life being Disabled 13/11/07

I was going to apply to be a magistrate but I need 3 referees who I have known for 3 years but unfortunately I havn't so I emailed administor:-I would like to be a magistrate. Since my stroke in March 2003 I am paralysed in my right and wheelchair bound. I would like to be involved in the community even though I have to live in a Care home. I have just moved into the Barnsley area. My problem is I do not have any referees. I am married with two sons aged 21 and 17. Before my stroke I was the National Support Manager for Transmission Systems working for British Telecom, who I worked for 33 years. I was a manager for BT for over 20 years. I was a Rugby League coach at Dewsbury Moor club. Is there anything I could do to get round this problem of not having referees ?

No comments: