Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Life being Disabled 28/11/07

I had a bladder wash this morning and it worked !
This morning I emailed Barnsley Council:-

Just to inform you the footpath outside my home is getting worse. Yesterday I went to Grimethorpe library nearly all the footpaths have bumps or have holes in them which make it very difficult for wheelchairs.

I also emailed Grimethorpe Electronic Village Hall:-

I visited you yesterday to find out whether or not I could become a volunteer. But because I am disabled and wheelchair bound I could not get in. My wheelchair just fitted in entrance door but my carer and me decided to go no further because we thought we might get stuck in the corridor/doors.

In the afternoon I went to the Fitness Centre where I had 1 hour excersises, increased my weights and increased my number.

No comments: