Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Life being Disabled 02/01/08

This I decided that one of my New Years resolutions is to complain when my Care home does not give the services it should give. This morning when I went to bed I found that my bed was still not made from last night. My carer couldn't find any quilt covers so I had to sleep with no cover. I complained to the assistant manager also I told her that my Care plan review was due on the 19/12/07. I informed the director that my indoor powerchair was still faulty and is in with the wheelchair repairers since September. I tried contacting my social worker to find out what was happening to me because I was here for 3 months ending in December. I emailed my MP complaining about the state of the footpath outside my Care home. I went to the library and changed my book to "Arise Sir Terry Wogan".

No comments: