Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Life being Disabled 16/01/08

At 00:01 my catheter was by-passing so my nurse changed it. I have not taken a bladder wash since Thursday because my nurse did not order any more.
I went to the Mobility Centre at Sheffield North hospital this morning to get measured for a new moulded seat for my new wheelchairs. I got up at 06:00 because I had to be ready for 08:00 but the ambulance didn't come until 09:20. The driver didn't start until 09:00 ! The people at the Mobility Centre decided that I should have a new manual wheelchair, a new powerchair that can be used both indoors and outside plus a new moulded seat. They are giving me another appointment when my new manual wheelchair is ready.
I have not got a reply from CLUBPREM (they taking £9.95 every month out of my bank account) so I phoned my bank again and they stopped my VISA and will issue another.

No comments: