Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Life being Disabled 17/01/08

Last night I had a Vindaloo and a Naab bread because I didn't have a lunch yesterday when I went to the Mobility Centre.

This morning my nurse gave me a questionnaire from the Commision of Social Care Inspectors. They usually distribute these before they visit a Care home. I told the CSCI that I was only on a 3 month contract but I would like to stay here. The decision will be made by Wakefield MDC. also I told them that since December one of the Life Skills co-ordinator has been absent so I couldn't go to the Fitness Centre.
I phoned the NHS office because my HC2 form finishes on the 05/03/08. They are sending a new form because I pay for part of my Social Care costs. One of my carers went to buy me a top-up for my mobile phone because I had taken most of my money out of my bank account so I couldn't top-up via the internet.

No comments: