Thursday, January 3, 2008

My L.ife being Disabled 03/01/08

My Social worker contacted me to discuss my future as to whether I stay at Dearnevale. She asked me to provide a report on why I like "Dearnevale". We agreed to meet next Wednesday 9/1/08 an to discuss my report and review my Service plan. She said she will try to get the manager of Dearnevale to attend. I also told her that I was interested in taking an Open University course if I am going to stay here and I want to be a magistrate. After I investigated the Open University courses on Data, Computing and Information and found the next course starts in October but registration must be before 05/09/08. I got a message from the nurse that the manager wants me to provide a "QUIP" for Dearnevale ? I thought that a quip is a sharp or sarcastic remark but at 15:00 there is a Resident's meeting at which the manager should be attending so I'll ask her there.

No comments: