Monday, November 24, 2008

My Life being Disabled 24/11/08

After my last BLOG I have been in hospital, since Thursday 11/11/08, suffering from migraines but while I was in the doctor diagnosed I had 'PANIC ATTACKS' probably 'SPONTANEOUS PANIC ATTACKS'. I realised that I have been suffering from these since I had my stroke in March 2003.The doctor could not cure me because he deals with Strokes but he recommended that I see my GP. I was discharged but the ward was isolated because of sickness and diarrhea and I didn't leave until 22/11/08.

This morning I read about Panic Attacks on the web and the cure is to eliminate Panic Attacks symptons by addressing the underlying cause, the anxiety itself. In my case is BEING DISABLED ? Reading on it says I might be suffering from Generalised Anxiety Disorder which is Sufferscof GAD feel anxious most of the time their bodies anxiety thermostat has become reset at a much higher level. I am due to see my GP on Wednesday but already I feel much better.

This afternoon I went to the library and change my book to Amid Khan biography and I turned my powerchair so it went much faster.

No comments: