Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Life being Disabled 05/08/10

This morning I had my bladder wash, cleaned my teeth, had a shave and had a shower. After my shower my carer cut my finger nails. I had Weetabix for breakfast and asked my carer if I could cook fish and chips in the residents kitchen. She would ask life skills who are in charge of the residents kitchen. This afternoon I am going to ask if I can go to Nettos. We had an Italian day and at lunch we all gather in the conference room for our lunch. I had spagetti bolognese followed by ice cream. In the afternoon I saw my GP we discussed whether I should take enemas but we decide I shouldn't. Afterwards I went Nettos and then I made a pizza. This consisted a part baked baggette, tomatoe puree, cheese, ham, onions and peppers but although we used the residents kitchen the cook cooked them. They were served for tea. I watched Hunslet and Workington in the evening. Hunslet won so they will be promoted next year.

No comments: