Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Life being Disabled 14/08/10

At Residents Meeting we discussed when the computer room will finished. The project awaing the contractors but home manager is going to chase them up. We discussed the residents kitchen and decided to have a dairy of when it is booked and what they are cooking. The next meeting is on 7th October which is my birthday. The life skills said they will take me out in the evening to an Indian restaurant.
On Thursday afternoon I went to Pinderfields hospital for my baclofin pump filling up. The patient transport came at 12:30, so I missed my lunch, we arrived at 13:00 so we had to wait for a hour and thirty minutes because my appointment was at 14:30. After we went back to Dearnevale. At 16:15 I cooked my pizza for tea.
On Friday morning one of my carers cut my hair. I made Chilli con Carne with 1kgs of mince meat. I had some of it at lunchtime and the rest was frozen for later. In the evening I watched Leeds beats Castleford on Sky.
This morning I had my bladder wash and after my shower I had my breakfast. I stayed in the computer room all morning.

No comments: