Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Life being Disabled 26/08/10

On Sunday afternoon I went to Nettos.

On Wednesday I got up at 07:00 because I was going to Barnsley Magistrates Court. We arrived at 09:30 and asked the receptionist which court there would be a general session ? She told me that Court 1 and Court 2, so I decide to go in Court 1. When we entered I noticed that, again, there was only 1 magistrate. This surprised me for I expected 3 magistrates.

Case 1

Two men accused of Grevious Bodily Harm (GBH) moved to Sheffield Crown Court with Uncoditional Bail.



Case 2

I didn't find anything about this case as it a mix-up.



Case 3

No defendant, bail extended until 21/09/10.



Case 4

Threats of Damage, Case adjouned until 16/09/10, defendant has to stay in Sheffield on bail.



Case 5

Stealing a jacket worth £39 from TK Max pleaded guilty but already on bail so the first man given bail but not allowed in Barnsley Town Centre, this case was adjouned until 15/09/10. The second man was gived 56 days in jail.



Case 6

Damage to property, unknown costs, the man pleaded guilty, unconditional bail, adjouned until 15/09/10. It was reported it was seriuos damage.



Case 7

The defendant spoke little English and spoke Arabic but the interpreter had not attending so this case was postponed until 01/09/10.



Case 8

The man was accused of Actual Bodily Harm was brought in from prison because the condition of previous bail had been broken. He pleaded not guilty but was denied a trial so his case would held on 13/09/10.



Case 9

Two men were accused of stealing 6 cans of hairspray pleaded not guilty and asked to trialled at The County Court.



Case 10

A man accused of stealing two steel gates, pleaded guilty, giving unconditional bail moved to Doncaster Crown Court.



There was a tea break I spoke to the usher who told me in Court 1 is the District Judge.

We moved to Court 2, where there were three magistrates.



Case 11

Man was charged growing cannabis, he pleaded guilty and wa given 12 months community order.



Case 12

Man charged with stealing, he pleaded guilty, he was given 12 month supervision, 9 months drug rehab. and paid costs of £262.



Case 13

Man charged of holding drugs, he was already on probation, given 12 months community order, 12 months supervision order, 9 months drugs rehab. and order to pay £85 costs.



Case 14

Man charged with possesion of cannabis, no plea, the margistrates were told this was too serious so it was passed to the Crown Court. The man was given unconditional bail until 20/10/10.

Case 15

Man charged with possesion of Class B cannibis, report available, 100 hours community work.

In afternoon my nurse spoke to about although my blood sugar levels were O.K. this does not diabetes is good. My pancreas is working overtime and I MUST stop eating snacks like chocolate and biscuits. I said I will cit down on my snacks and we agreed to put this in my care plan.

No comments: