Monday, October 4, 2010

My Life being Disabled 04/10/10

On Saturday afternoon I went Old Trafford to see the final of the Super League it was Wigan v St Helens. I wanted Wigan to win because they had won the minor(league) champions. We got to Old Trafford early because the traffic was light at 15:30. We had a look outside and I had big hot dog which cost me £4. We went in the disabled entrance and went to the disabled cafe. I had a cup of coffee while we watched Manchester United play Sunderland. Afterwards we went to our places which No.1 because I ordered these in January. It was a good match where Wigan beat St Helens 22-10. We got home at 23:00.
On Sunday I stayed in bed because I was watching St George Illawarra beat Sydney Roosters 32-8 in the Australian Cup Final. At tea time I had one of my Vindaloos.

No comments: